Iron-on Patch Instructions
Here is a quick guide to applying your patches in the most effective way and looking rad as quickly as possible.
1. Turn the steam OFF on your iron and use the hottest setting suitable for your chosen garment.
2. Place your patch (glue side down) on your chosen spot.
3. Cover with a clean piece of fabric or cloth.
4. Iron over the patch and fabric/cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside and wash on low setting when necessary.
7. (optional) This is a non-sew patch, but if you choose to do so, a running stitch on your patch will add to it’s longevity.
Don't forget to tag us in you Instagram pics of our patches. @houseofkid We love to see them!